Tuesday, March 26, 2013

How to be BLISSFULL in a "shitty" scenario


HI There, here I am again to share something which took me years to discover and somewhat works wonders.So as the title goes, HOW can we stay blissful when we are in a 'shitty' moment.That happens often in our lives right ?
In our day to day activities, there might be times that we are in fully 'contended', I mean we are in a good mood, everything seems to be in control and it looks like sun shine all the way.But there might be sometimes that, things are just not right.Everything seems to happen completely opposite from our expectation.In some cases, for no reason we will be screwed.Do you wonder WHY these things happen ? Its just like a roller coaster ride, sometimes we will be in a peak state and sometimes we will be emotionally down and feel shitty.
The irony here is 'SHIT" happens but HOW can we overcome it ?
Below are some of my personal experiences on how I maintain the 'State of Flow' throughout the day
GRATITUDE
Firstly, every day without fail, I start my day with a GRATITUDE exercise.Its my 'daily ritual' for the past 2 years.For your information, I drive to work so the moment I drive out from my house compound, I will start this GRATITUDE exercise of thanking GOD for everything that I have.My recite goes like this :
Thank you GOD for my wonderful family
Thank you GOD for my 3 beautiful kids
Thank you GOD for my job
Thank you GOD for my car
Thank you GOD for this road which I'm travelling right now
Thank you GOD for giving me this mindset of doing this 'Gratitude' exercise'
Thanks you  GOD for my legs & hand and all my organs which is functioning well..
Thank you GOD.....
Well the list goes on for good 10 to 15 minutes.I will try to go as detailed as possible and I will try to find all reasons possible to THANK GOD.This exercise somehow makes me start my day with a positive note and positive feeling.Its a simple exercise that many of us overlook but for me but it gives a great impact.The irony of this exercise is, each time when you do it, you will realize how much actually GOD have given you and how much you are gifted you can't thank him enough for that.
Another advantage of starting your day with gratitude is, when you start your day with appreciating what you have, you will somehow have 'less' focus on what happened yesterday or what went wrong yesterday.In my case, before I was doing this GRATITUDE exercise, I use to start my day with a 'blank' mind.So I realized that when my mind is 'blank' , the whole game of 'picking' on the negativity starts..I start to think of what happened yesterday and start to pick on what all went wrong and without realizing, I start to attract all the negative emotions such as anger,hatred and dis-satisfactory in my routine in that particular day.So basically before even starting my day, I have attracted all these negative emotions in my day and this is mainly because of picking on what happened 'yesterday'.As the saying goes "An Idle mind is a DEVILS WORKSHOP" !!!
So basically this GRATITUDE exercise helped me to disconnect my focus from my past experiences and made me focus and be grateful of the 'current' moments.So that's GRATITUDE
EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
The next thing that I use to do is EFT.This technique is quite famous in the western countries but I have not heard much of this in ASIA, at least till to date.Well this is some sort of action which helped me to acknowledge the problem which I had and overcome it with love.For example,if I'm pissed with my boss, using the EFT technique I will tap my finger and say out loud 
"Even though I'm really pissed with Mr X, I COMPLETELY LOVE & ACCEPT MYSELF"
This is a strange ritual ,which helped me to acknowledge my problems,which has been running in my head,bring it forward and clear it with LOVING myself.Yes...you heard it right...by 'LOVING MYSELF'
A strange way to overcome problems but its very very very effective...
Well, only after doing this EFT, I realized that the fundamental cause for all the issues we are facing in our lives is our 'internal feeling', so its basically US and not the world outside there.So if we can neutralize our emotions within by LOVING OURSELVES,then the issues we are facing currently will become complete obsolete because you are not reacting to it.The more we react to certain scenario's, the more we are feeding it with emotions & energy and at the end of the day, that's what will materialize.Remember THOUGHT+EMOTION=MATERIALIZATION.Well,switching your mind or diverting your thinking to something else will only give you 'temporary' relief.Unfortunately after a while, all the thoughts which has been going around in your mind, will surface .Basically sweeping things under the carpet will never help. So this EFT technique, made me internalize; identify the actual thoughts which is bothering me,face it & clear it with LOVE & COMPASSION to MYSELF.
For your information, the transformation doesn't happen overnight, it requires continues practice. I would also like to confess here that I didn't take any specific training on this EFT. Basically Youtube was my 'guru'. Its working  well for me till to date, so if you want to know more about EFT, please Google or Youtube it.
EFT video 
(just type EFT in youtube and you will get a whole list of videos on EFT)
DIVERT YOUR THINKING:
SET A HIGH VISION THAT MAKES YOUR CURRENT PROBLEM OBSOLETE
As per my Vishen's talk (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8ZFU4FoNvY) its very important for us to set a higher goal or vision, which excites us and which makes our current problem obsolete.A simple example is assuming, you have financial problems right now, your saving are not growing but depleting and your expenses are up to your neck. In a normal scenario, what will we do ? We will worry about what is going to happen tomorrow, based on our current scenario, in this case is financial issue. Based on our current bank balance, we will worry about HOW are we going to meet our end to end needs if the bank balance stays like this. This feeling of 'WORRY' will eventually add up to the 'FEAR' and basically your whole thought and emotions will be around your financial issue. So as I have mentioned before, THOUGHT + EMOTION = MATERIALIZATION. So when you keep thinking about your financial situation (THOUGHTS) and worry too much about it (EMOTION) eventually thats what you will attract. More of financial issues and difficulties.
What I have learnt along the way is our MIND IS A MONKEY MIND. It keeps jumping from one thought to another, as the monkey jumps from one tree to another. So the game is, we have to feed our mind with a 'RIGHT' thought.What I’ve realized is, each time I have an issue, I tend to 'only' focus on issue and that brings about all the negative emotions (fear,anxiety and etc) in me and eventually attract more of these scenarios in my life.So what I learnt is, if we set a higher goal for ourselves, somehow our thoughts will be focused on that goal and we will no longer think of the current scenario.We have to create a higher vision of what we want to experience.So assuming that you are facing financial issue right now,what I would propose you to do is :
1) Clearly set a goal of HOW MUCH you want to have in your bank account.Write it down in future tense
2) Visualize AS IF you already have it and HOW DOES IT FEEL to be there
3) Decide HOW MUCH you want to contribute to the society.
Keep in mind that all these thoughts have nothing to do with your current reality.YOU CREATE YOUR OWN REALITY by focusing on HOW you want things to be or to materialize.
The below statement is a sample of what I did for myself
Its 5.5.2014 Today, and I have ($ The amount you desire to have) in my (Account number/Bank) and I will contribute ($$$ Amount that you want to donate) for charity.(decide on what charity you want to do)

'I LOVE MYSELF' technic (Something which I discover myself)
This is something that I discover myself by "chance".After reading and watching a lot personal growth videos, I realize that, one of the main element which brings us to the next level of our growth is 'aligning your energy within'.When I mentioned 'energy' its basically the feeling and experience that you have within.So what I came to know is, the fundamental element which gives a great impact in aligning your energy within is LOVE.SO basically, when I have any issues, now, I will just close my eyes and say "I LOVE MYSELF".I don't merely say it but I will feel it within,right in the core.So when I do this, most of the time, I will feel a rush of energy flowing through me and that neutralises my feeling and energy within.

So guys, the above are some of the methods which works best for me, it might be different for you.
So please use what works best for you and also share if you have any other methods which you practice yourself.




Remember :

ITS ALL IN YOUR THOUGHTS and YOU CAN CHANGE IT IN SPLIT SECONDS


So that's for now...


Dear readers,

May GOD bless you with ABUNDANCE OF LOVE,HAPPINESS,HEALTH & WEALTH








No comments:

Post a Comment