Thursday, February 14, 2013

Internet vs innernet


INTERNET VS INNERNET

Let’s go with INTERNET first. I guess this is the primary medium of information and communication at the moment. Now days, everything seems to be online base. So lets take one step back and analyze the entire process of getting an information from internet. As usual, when we need to know about something, the first place we go is ‘Google’ or any other search engine with the similar capability. Before we go to ‘WHAT IS IN’ the online world, lets go the initial stage. 
I’m sure you will remember the below screen shot .It’s is the front page of all the Google search engine. I’m sure all the other search engines will have the similar page. Now the question here is, WHY does GOOGLE, which has ample of information had to have an ‘initial page’, which request users to ‘type’ something to get a result. Why didn't they have a table to content as the front page. One of the main point here is the online world has endless information and the best part here is non of the world famous search engine, even GOOGLE, will be able to figure out WHAT YOU WANT? The only person who can figure out ‘What you want’ is YOURSELF!!! So when you are ‘googleing’ or searching for something, firstly you must be clear of what are you searching for. Once you type the details of which you want to search, in the initial search screen, all the details which is relevant to what you are finding will appear. The more specific you are, the more closer to will get to your expected search results. For example, if you type ‘movie’ in the search tab, you will have a whole list of search results which has the word ‘movie’ in it. If you are more specific such in terms of indicating the movie name, year or the actors name then you will be heading somewhere close to your search. The key word here is clarity in ‘What you want’. Now what we learnt so far is the basic of how to search information in Internet. Let’s relate the same example in our lives. I’m sure all of you are aware what ‘Intuition’ is. To put it in simple words, intuition is nothing but YOUR VOICE WITHIN.Some call it the "Inner-Net"

Albert Einstein once said that if he is given 1 hours, he will use 55 minutes to 'craft' the questions.Questions of which he seeks the answer from within. He had no one else to look upon but himself. Strangely Abraham Lincoln said the same things in different words.He said "If he is given 1 hour to chop down a tree, he will use 55 minutes to sharpen the axe"  What a wisdom...

So irony here is the voice within is always there to guide us,its just that how much we BELIEVE in it and how much we are CONVINCED that the voice within is the voice of GOD.

  Now, I would like to share my personal experience on how I started to follow this 'voice within' concept.I have heard about this many times but most of the time I will doubt my own voice within.There were times which I followed my voice within but ended up in a mess.So how does it actually work ? If you voice within is GOD's voice, why isn't working for me ? 
I was moving on with this in my mind for quite some time.The question is why does it work for some and doesn't work for the other? There is some missing link but what is it and who is going to teach me ? I realize when you have a yearning for something sincerely and with full heart, the universe will respond to you.In my case , the universe did respond me. While I was doing my research, googling and etc one of my sisters forwarded me this link (http://www.devasunlimited.com) and I listened to videos in it and that completely enlightened me on this particular topic of voice within.Here is the summarized version, based on my understanding, which worked well for me.When comes to voice within, there are 2 voices that exist.The voice of GOD/DIVINE and the voice of your EGO.The main compass which is used to justify the voice of DIVINE and the voice of your EGO this is your 'FEELING'.The whole world is pretty much driven by 'Feelings' and 'Emotions'
  The irony here is when you say GOD, whats the feeling you get? Its a feeling of love, compassion and abundance.So when the voice within speaks and gives you a loving and a calm feeling, it is the VOICE OF DIVINE.If you end up with a feeling of fear,anger, anxiety and etc its basically the voice of your ego.The divine voice always sees everyone equally and doesn't let anyone down.So this is the way I identify the voice of divine and the voice of my ego.It works so far for me...Another point which I would like to highlight is,the voice of divine always gives very short and precise answers to the question that you ask and its almost on an immediate basis.This is based on my experience.And the best thing here is , you won't always here the answers that you expect !!! So EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED.

  SO brothers and sisters, please explore and experience it...










No comments:

Post a Comment