Monday, April 22, 2013

HOW TO BE CLEAR OF YOUR LIFE DIRECTION


I started to ask this question when I was jobless 2 years back.As I have mentioned in my previous blog http://saigmission.blogspot.com/2013/03/how-did-i-attract-my-job.html I used to watch a lot of inspirational videos during my jobless period.Basically You tube was my best friend and one of the videos which made me think and decide on my life directions is the video below
In the video above, Will Smith clearly mentioned that 'I wants to represent an IDEA....An IDEA to prove that anything is POSSIBLE..An IDEA to prove that you ACTUALLY can be whatever you want to be" Only after watching the video, I realize that I have missed something. Yes..I do have all my material goals listed in my vision board such as my goals of my dream car, my dream house , the amount of cash that I want to have in my bank and etc BUT I didn't have any goals on my personal characteristics. These things didn't cross my mind until I watched Will Smith's video. So I started to ask myself...What is it that I want to represent ? Its quite a deep question which made me think.All these while, all my goals were very external,more focused on material world.I was clear of being a good human being who contributes back to society but I never focused on detail the characteristic which I want to represent.
As a human being,from the initial days, we are somehow programmed TO BE in certain way, TO THINK in certain way,to rely on certain people, to follow the path that has been created by someone else.Although this sounds like a smart move I strongly feel that this somehow creates a lot of limitation in the way we think and perceive things.This practice leads us to the path of 'following' someone or something that has been created rather than allowing us to think and creating something new.The irony here is most of the time we seek inspiration from outside.We are so used to admire someone else’s success and along the way, we will tend to follow,duplicate or emulate their methods of being successful. I guess there is no harm following the footstep of a successful person but if we if explore in detail, most of these successful people paved their path toward success by purely following their intuition.May be in the initial stage you might need some guide or assistance but once you have identified your inner calling ,the divine providence and the divine energy will guide you.
So now,coming back the question,HOW WILL YOU KNOW YOUR INNER CALLING OR YOUR LIFE DIRECTION ? YOU HAVE TO ASK QUESTIONS TO "YOURSELF"..Seek guidance from your "INNER VOICE"
As for me I asked a few question to myself,couple of years back.
The first question I asked myself is:
WHAT DO I WANT TO REPRESENT ?
I mean WHAT are the characteristic I want to be known for ???
The second question I asked myself is:
HOW DO I WANT TO CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY?
This is more of identify your 'CALLING'..Something that you LOVE doing,something that you are passionate about and something that you wish to spread it to the entire world.
So these questions made me think deeply and it came out very clear from within on WHAT I WANT TO REPRESENT ? 
There are 3 CHARACTERISTIC which I want to represent and those are : 
I want to represent HOPE
HOPE that something different 'CAN' happen compared to the 'norm' or the current scenario...
I want to represent CHANGE
I want to be tool of GOD to make the impossible,POSSIBLE.
I want to inspire the young generation that you can achieve whatever you want IF you DECIDE on it.
I want to be an example or a role model for youth and make them realize that ANYONE AND EVERYONE can make it in life IF they go within and understand clearly on their 'Calling'
I want to represent REVOLUTION
I want everyone to understand that every single human being in this world can CREATE anything they want, if they BELIEVE in themselves and BELIEVE in whatever they are pursuing.
I want everyone to understand that GOD lives in them and they are no different than the icon or role model that they always look upon.
I want everyone to become a DREAMER..DREAM BIG AND GIVE EVEN BIGGER to the society
I want everyone to realize that they 'ARE' the divine creation of the GOD & they ARE the ones who is going to touch million of life..not someone else but them..
So second to the above question is HOW DO I WANT TO CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY..
When thought about it deeply , I realize that I have a great passion and connection towards mother nature.I see Mother nature as MY MOTHER.I feel for nature as much as I feel for my fellow friend and family members.And something inside me, very loud and clear says that its my duty to go out there to the world to CREATE ENVIRONMENTAL AWARENESS AND RAISE ENVIRONMENTAL CONSCIOUSNESS
The above internalization happened 2 years back and ever since, I didn't looked back nor I regretted even for a second.
So dear brothers and sisters, I have REALIZED and UNDERSTOOD my calling...
WHAT'S YOURS ???
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO REPRESENT ??? 
HOW DO YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE BACK TO THE SOCIETY ???
Ask these questions to YOURSELF and you will definitely get the answer from within...
DECIDE and MOVE FORWARD..



Sai Ganeis
Youtube : type 'saigmission'
Skype : shree.ganeis
Contact : +60127105694



No comments:

Post a Comment